Google Tag Manager

Search Library Soup

Loading

Saturday, December 22, 2012

WHY FILING PETITION AGAINST UGC IN COURTS ?


Recently,

I have seen several posts regarding filing petition against UGC in courts.
I think candidates are enthusiastic by Kerala high court verdict.
But, wait.
The game is not over yet..
UGC decision is yet to come. Its a statutory body.
Dear friends, what do you think about the situation,

if there is 1 Lakh NET qualified  candidate per session June & December?
.after that for 1 post 1000 candidate will apply.

All of you are demanding reduction of qualifying marks.

In objective mode without negative marking, its not a big deal to score 40+40+75 (UR) and less for Quota candidates.
If your luck favours, U may score easily.
I am just asking 1 question.
How many of you can challenge me that "I HAVE ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS CONFIDENTLY. I WAS 100% SURE ABOUT THE OPTION I HAVE CHOSEN"

I can bet that if UGC re-examine the answer script with negative marking, the result count will come to 30%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Librarianship is a noble profession and we feel proud to be among Librarian Community. Regular visit to Library Soup Blog (http://library-soup.blogspot.com/) is essential for easy and smooth functioning of Librarianship and for the better know how and understanding of the Profession. So, Keep Browsing Library Soup Blog !!!
Cheers !!!!!