National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
(Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India)
East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post),
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 603 112.
Telefax: 044-27472389 Ph: 044- 27472113, 27472046
WALK IN INTERVIEW
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) is functioning under the Department Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India with an objective to provide holistic rehabilitation services for Persons with Multiple Disabilities. For smooth functioning of the Centre, applications are invited from dedicated, committed and qualified professionals in following disciplines from the Indian Nationals. The Remuneration will be paid on session basis as per the rates approved by Executive Council norms of NIEPMD. The appointment will be purely on Temporary period with a break of every 89 days.
The application form strictly as per the prescribed format given in our website shall be downloaded and submitted neatly filled up either typed or handwritten and containing the complete details attached with certified/attested copies of proof of age, caste, qualification, experience from current employer etc., and a latest passport size photo affixed on the application form.
Interested candidates may attend personal interview, which is scheduled on 21st and 22nd November 2014 at the above address together with duly filled prescribed application alongwith the fee of Rs.150/-. in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai.
Assistant Librarian: B.L.I.Sc., from a recognized University with Computer knowledge and 2 year xperience
Important notes and requirements:-
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The applicants claiming experience should submit the latest experience certificate issued by the present employer.
3. Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post at the time of attending the Walk in Interview.
4. The decision of the appointing authority will be final and binding in all aspects.
5. Bringing in any type of interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate.
6. No correspondence or Phone calls in this matter is entertained.
The Hindu, Chennai ed. 16 Nov 2014, Page-7