Call for Papers:
On the occasion of Golden Jubilee Celebration of the Department of Library & Information Science, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad the department is organising UGC Sponsored three days national conference on “Ethical Issues of LIS Profession in Knowledge Society: Problems and Prospects” in collaboration with ILA and RRRLF during 18th to 20th March, 2015. The Organising Committee invites papers on bellow mentioned subtheme.
1. Impact of Ethics on Library Management
2. Ethics and Professional Behaviour
3. Ethical Integrity, Attitude and Aptitude
4. Code of Ethics for LIS Profession
5. Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
6. Ethical and Professional Standards / Commitments
7. Ethical Commitments and Publications / Publishers (in contexts with price enhancement)
8. Ethical Practice in Open Access
9. Intellectual Freedom and Ethics
10. Ethical Issues in Virtual Environment
11. User Oriented Ethics
12. Commitment Towards Life Long Learning
13. Protecting / Practicing Professionalism
14. LIS Education and Ethics
15. Leadership and LIS Ethics
16. Ethics in Knowledge Generation and Dissemination
17. Ethical Approach while Managing Knowledge
Paper submission can be done through email only. All papers will be reviewed by a panel of experts and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings having ISBN. Authors should use Times New Roman with 12 point font in MS word format in double space and should not exceed 5000words. All authors are requested to email their papers to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th March,2015.
In service delegates
Prof. Urmila Thakar
Coordinator and Organising Secretary, National Conference on EILISPKS
Deputy Regt. SCST Cell (I/c) and Joint Organising Secretary National Conference on EILISPKS
Conference Director, National Conference on EILISPKS
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The E-Librarian" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elibrarian.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.