UGC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on
"Re-forming College Library Services with ICT"
on 26 & 27March, 2015.
Dear Professional Friends,
It is our pleasure to announce that Library and Information Centre of our college is organizing UGC Sponsored Two Days National Level Seminar on "Re-forming College Library Services in ICT" on 26 & 27, March 2015*. The Seminar will provide an opportunity to LIS Professionals to discuss and deliberate on
the challenges faced by them in their endeavor.
We cordially invite you to participate and make it a grand success.
Theme: "Re-forming College Library Services with ICT"
1. To find out various technologies available in new era.
2. To study the role of ICT in library services.
3. To facilitate the participants with various means of ICT.
4. To promote the use of various IT concepts in Library development.
5. To investigate different ways in IT to develop library facilities.
6. Redesign the search of new models of organizing work.
1. New Tools and Techniques for CAS and SDI.
2. Value added Information Services
3. User feedback & evaluation of Information services.
4. Role & Impact of Accreditation on Information Services
5. Economics of Information
6. Impact of UGC Regulations on College Libraries
7. Policies and Guidelines for Managing Hybrid Library System
8. Digital Library Development- Tools and Techniques for Creation of Institutional Repositories
9. Case Studies on Best practice & Innovation in College Libraries
10. User Education and Information Literacy Programmes
11. Soft skill improvement of college library staff & Librarian for better services
12. Benefits of Computer Networking in College Libraries.
13. Apply ICT for Marketing of Library and Information Services and Products
14. Impact of Social Networking Sites on College libraries
15. Re-Forming Human Resource Policies for College Libraries.
We also welcome participants beyond the above mentioned areas within the domain of LIS.
We are looking for qualitative research papers in Library and Information Science on the above mentioned sub-themes. A panel of editorial board will review each paper before publishing in the conference proceeding having ISBN. Research paper accompanied by DD/Cheque, copyright form will only be considered for paper presentation & publication in the proceeding. The board of editors reserves the right regarding publication. Only selected papers will be included in the Conference Proceeding.
1. Registration fee includes tea, food and conference kit and Proceeding.
2. The payment should be made by Demand Draft (DD) / Cheque (only 'at par', multi city' cheque from Nationalized Bank will be accepted) in favor of "Principal, A.D.P.M'S. Women's College of Arts, Com. & Home Sci., Jalgaon*." and payable at Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India
3. Complete registration form, DD and copyright form should be send to the organizing secretary on or before 20 March 2015.
Accommodation to the delegates will be provided from 26 March 2015 Morning up to 27 March 2015 forenoon. In case they want to stay beyond this period, they have to make their own arrangements.
We request you to kindly circulate this information to your professional colleagues and friends.
Please find the details attached herewith.
Dr. Vinay B. Patil (Librarian)
Organizing Secretary, NS-RCLS
Arunodaya Dnyan Prasarak Mandal's
Women's College Of Arts, Commerce and Home Science,
(Affiliated to the S.N.D.T. Women's University, Mumbai.)
Near Khajamiya, Jalgaon. (Maharashtra) 425001
Ph. /Fax no 0275-2250203 Cell no: 09422279041
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Dr. Sambhaji Gulabrao Patil
Librarian, Central Library
MET's Institute of Engineering,
Bhujbal Knowledge City,
Mob no.: -09420691868, 0253- 2555888 (Off)
Email id: - firstname.lastname@example.org