Advt. No. A- 4/2015, dated 23/06/2015
Applications (7 photo copies of the applications) in the prescribed forms of the University are invited from the intending eligible candidates for the following posts so as to reach the undersigned on or before 20/07/2015 alongwith a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch (code: 994000).
1. Librarian : (1 post)
Minimum Qualification: (i) A Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
(ii) At least 13 (thirteen) years as a Deputy Librarian in a university library or 18(eighteen) years experience as a College Librarian.
(iii) evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
(iv) Desirable: M.Phil / Ph.D. degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archive and Manuscript-keeping. Pay Band: Rs. 37,400 - 67,000 + GP Rs. 10,000/-
2. Research Assistant : (1 post) : Requisite Qualification : M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology with basic knowledge in computer application. Duties and Responsibilities :
(i) He / she shall compile dissertation / field-work based report into monograph (tribe/community wise) under the supervision of a member of the faculty assigned for the purpose from time-to-time. (ii) He / she shall assist in MA/MSc. field-work and dissertation work.
(iii) He / she shall assist and involve in cultural interpretation of the Museum objects.
(iv) He / she shall be obliged to undertake any other duties and responsibilities befitting to his position and as assigned by the department from time-to-time. Pay Band: Rs. 12,000 - 40,000+ GP Rs. 5,400/- Sd/- Registrar Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh. Memo No. : DU/Estt-A/Advt/Officer/2007/12171-81 Dated : 23/06/2015
01. The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, D.U., for favour of information.
02. All Deans of the Schools of Studies, D.U.
03. The Assistant Director (Employment), District Employment Exchange, P.O. : Bairagimath, Dibrugarh, for information and necessary action.
04. The Assistant Employment Officer, Employment Information & Guidance Bureau, D.U.
05. All Head of the Departments, D.U.
06. All Director / Director i/c, Centres Studies, D.U.
07. All Officers, D.U.
08. The System Administrator, Internet Centre, D.U., to put the advertisement in the University Website.
09. The Cash Counter, D.U.
10. Notice Board of the University. 11. Office file. Sd/- Registrar Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh. DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY DIBRUGARH – 786 004 n ASSAM