VACANCY FOR THE POST OF IN-CHARGE LIBRARY, IT AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Vacancy exists for the post of ‘In-Charge Library, IT and Communications’ at the National Maritime Foundation, New Delhi on contract basis.
2. Interested candidates are to forward their applicationsas per the attached proformato the National Maritime Foundation (NMF), Naval Officers Mess (NOM), Varuna Complex, Airport Road, NH-8, New Delhi – 110010 by 21 September, 2015
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and thereafter Interview (for the successful candidates). Original Certificates are to be carried along with a copy of resume.
4. Job Description
(a) Name of the Post - In-Charge Library, IT, and Communications.
(b) Salary - Rs 15,000.00 per month all inclusive (Non-negotiable).
(c) Place of Work –NMF, New Delhi
Additional Information The NATIONAL MARITIME FOUNDATION
5. appointment will be for a period of one year on contract basis and extendable thereafter on the basis of the performance. Work normally involves five full working days (Monday to Friday). The qualifications for selection of candidates are as follows:-
(a) Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) from the Govt recognised universities.
(b) Good knowledge of computer skills in MS Office applications and internet correspondence.
(c) Candidate having proficiency in managing Institutional website and social media will be given preference.
6. For any queries, contact - NMF Admin section on :-
(a) Tele No. 011-26156520, 26140615,26140617,
kindly look the below link