- 2 to 7 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Bengaluru/ Bangalore
- Librarian Management of library Automation of the library Maintaining Digital Library
- Educational /Training
- BA (Arts)
- B. Lib/M. Lib / BLISc / MLISc with first class and consistently good academic record.
- Minimum of two years working experience in Library of reputed Institution.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to think independently and a passion to learn new concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office software suite
- Exposure to Library automation and creation of Digital Library
- Flexibility with time to work extra hours, in case required
- Ability to work as a leader with high people orientation is must
- Management of library
- Automation of the library
- Maintaining Digital Library
- Maintaining multimedia CDs/ magazines/ general books/ religious books/ general knowledge books/ various encyclopedias
- Maintaining Discipline
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Commitment and Punctuality
Job Posted bySharanya Narayani International School
Sharanya Narayani International School (SNIS) is a co-educational K- 12 day, weekly (5-day), and regular boarding school in Bangalore promoted and managed by a non-profit charitable Trust Narayani Group of Educational Institutions. Both the School and the Trust are named after Late Mrs. Narayani Abbaiah Reddy, the family matriarch of the Trustees.