INSTITUTE OF HOME ECONOMICS
(UNIVERSITY OF DELHI)
F-4, HauzKhas Enclave, New Delhi-110016
Advt. No. ___/2016 Applications are invited to fill up the following non-teaching position in Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi on permanent basis.
UR: Unreserved, SC: Scheduled Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribe. PwD: Person with Disabilities, HH: Hearing Handicapped, VH (LV)-Visually Handicapped (Low Vision).
General Conditions for Candidates
1. The last date for submission of completed application form is 21.5.2016
2. The upper age limit shall be determined as on 21.5.2016.
3. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of University of Delhi.
4. The reservation for OBC (non-creamy layer), SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates will be applicable as per the Central Government/ University of Delhi norms. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/norms. They should attach copy of the relevant certificate in the format, prescribed by the Union Government, along with the application.
5. The PwD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered for the post reserved for PwD. The candidates applying under PwD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 360/3/2004- Estt. (Res) dated 29.12.2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin. nic.in.)
S. No Name of Post Category UR SC ST OBC PwD Total 1 Librarian - - - - 01 VH (LV) 01 2 Professional Assistant (Library) - - - - 01 (HH) 01 3 Semi Professional Assistant (Library) 02 - - - - 02 4 JACT (Junior Assistant cum Typist) - - - - 01 (VH) 01 5 Library Assistant 01 - - - - 01 6 MTS (Library Attendant) 02 01 - - - 03 7 MTS (Laboratory Attendant) 05 01 - 03 - 09 2
6. Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
7. Candidates should possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the closing date of application. Candidates are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions. 8. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material / information while submitting the application and self-certified copies/testimonials. 9. The applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility for the post being applied for before filling up their application. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criterion. 10. At the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service the college shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College. 11. The number/category of posts advertised may vary, and the College reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised or abolish any or all of them without assigning any reason thereof. 12. The College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. 13. The Application will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information. 14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate. 15. Please super-scribe the “Post applied for” (in bold) on the top of the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person. The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons. 16. The earlier advertisement in Employment News EN 50/73 dated 15-21 March 2014 and EN 51/40 dated 22-28 March 2014 and Times of India dated 19.3.2014 regarding filling up of the vacant Non-Teaching posts may be treated as cancelled. Those who have already applied should apply again as a fresh candidate. 17. The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel. 3 18. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate form for each post. 19. The application form can be obtained from College office on all working days (Monday to Friday) between 9:30 to 4:00 p.m., on payment of fees. 20. Fees of application form is as per details given below: a. UR/OBC Rs.250/- b. SC/ST Rs.100/- c. PWD- NIL. 21. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. 22. Further, applications will not be allowed to be withdrawn nor the fees would be refunded or kept in reserve for any future recruitment. 23. No T.A or D.A will be paid for appearing in the written test. 24. Applications completed in all respects together with self attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc. should reach the Director, Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi-110016 on or before 21.5.2016