C. Administrative/Ministerial Posts (S. N0. : 56 to 86) : 13th May 2017
Submission of printout of application submitted online : 20th May 2017
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the DSCI website i.e. www.dsci.nic.in. from 28th MARCH 2017. Completed applications alongwith all the documents and a Fee of Rs. 1,100/-. SC/ST Candidates and candidates applying for selection on deputation category are exempted from Processing Fee. US$100.- for NRI Candidates must be submitted online within the given time frame followed by submission of a print out of the same by post within the given deadlines, as above. Candidate applying for more than one post MUST submit separate applications for each post – complete in all respects including the fee.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
(1) The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the eligible candidates for various categories on the basis of the qualification/experience documents submitted by them. (2) The candidates shortlisted at the first level MAY have to undergo a written test for further short listing.
(3) Candidates for faculty and senior administrative posts may be asked to make power point presentation about their profile and about their vision in their respective fields.
(4) Final selection may be based upon the personal interview of the candidates before a duly constituted Selection Committee of the Institute.
(5) Candidates for ministerial posts shall have to appear in Typing Test and they must attain a speed of >40 wpm with >90% accuracy.
(6) Candidates not willing to contribute to the growth of the Institute, those not having leadership qualities or those not willing to accept the challenge NEED NOT APPLY.
(7) The decision of the Institute regarding selection of the candidates shall be final and binding.
(8) Dispute, if any, shall be restricted to and within the jurisdiction of Delhi/New Delhi ONLY.
Abbreviations : UR- Unreserved, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC- Scheduled Castes, ST – Scheduled Tribes, DA – Differently Abled