Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a part of the Tata Group, is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions with a comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
TCS takes pride in having a unique corporate Information Resource Centre with a large network in India spread across 14 cities. Winner of the Special Library Association (SLA) Centre of Excellence Award, 2009, for its high quality processes and benchmarks, and an exemplary application of management techniques and tools, TCS IRC consistently aligns its services to the organization’s global business needs and helps it maintain a competitive advantage.
To support its fast expanding information services network, TCS invites applications from talented, enthusiastic team players for the post of “IRC Officers” at Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. These are regular positions and selected candidates should be prepared to work in those cities on a long-term basis. Remuneration and benefits will be at par with the best in the industry.
Eligibility and Requirements:
• Regular & full time M.L.I.S./MSLIS/Masters in (Library Science/Information Science/ Information Management)/A.D.I.S/any equivalent degree. (Those who have appeared for final semester/exams and awaiting results may also apply).
• Consistent academic records Class X onwards with minimum 50% is preferred
• 0–3 years of experience preferably in academic/special/corporate library. (Experience acquired after the professional qualification will only be considered).
• Age not exceeding 28 years.
• Willingness to work in any centre within the city with flexible timings.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team to deliver results in a constantly changing environment.
• A team player with good communication skills, customer service skills.
Resumes completed in all aspects in the prescribed format only will be considered for further review. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Test on Friday, 09th September 2016 at the city applied for, followed by personal interviews.
Resumes in the prescribed format should be e-mailed on or before Wednesday, 31st August 2016 to respective IDs based on the location applied. Note that the candidates can apply for a single location only.
Location Applied | Resume to be e-mailed to
Bangalore | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai | email@example.com
Hyderabad | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
· Candidates should apply for a single Branch only and will be called for written test / interview in that Branch.
· Applications with insufficient information, not submitted in the prescribed format or received after 31st August 2016 will not be accepted.
· The subject line of the e-mail should include “City Name - IRC
Recruitment 2016- full name of the applicant” (e.g. Bangalore – IRC Recruitment 2016 - Asha Sharma).
· No other documents / certificates are required along with the application form.
· No travel / daily allowances will be given to candidates attending the written test / interview(s).
· Those with more than 2 years gap in education / employment will not be considered
(See attached file: TCS - IRC Application Form Aug 2016.docx)(See attached
file: TCS - IRC Advt Aug 2016 for Notice Boards.docx)
(Double Click to download the attachment)
Thanks & Regards,
B P Prakash
Senior General Manager & Global Head- IRC
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
2 of 2 File(s)